For the Fall/Winter 2014 showing of Dolce & Gabbana, Redken Creative Consultant Guido swept the hair up in a "classic Dolce & Gabbana manner," which is synonymous with soft, romantic and truly elegant style.
To achieve this airy quality, Guido used body full volume amplifier and a spritz of pillow proof blowdry two day extender before twisting the braid into a soft updo. Regardless of the season, the Dolce & Gabbana look is always quite feminine and beautiful.
"I created a soft, ethereal hairstyle that was respectful of the way the designers have defined the Dolce & Gabbana woman," says Guido. I used a very small amount of products to give the hair some friction and texture, but where it still felt soft. Once the hair was pinned back, I pulled out a few tendrils to add even more softness around the face. Dolce & Gabbana always take a soft approach to women's beauty."
|Backstage at Dolce & Gabbana in Milan|
Create the Look:
1. Apply body full volume amplifier to damp hair
2. Blowdry hair with a round brush
3. Use a curling iron to create soft waves
4. Lightly spray pillow proof blowdry two day extender on the mid-lengths and ends
5. Create a loose braid
6. Twist the braid around and pin it into place