For the unveiling of the Hermes colletion in Paris, Redken Creative Consultant Guido drew inspiration from classic '70s film stars that really epitomized effortless beauty. In order to create a similar feel for Hermes, Guido used two key blowdry products before twisting the hair to one side for an elegant finish. Hairsprays were left aside, so that the hair remained soft and easy.
"It was important for the hair to feel rich and luxurious for Hermes, so I used pillow proof blowdry express primer and satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion to get that gorgeous blowout prior to styling. Once the hair was dry, I created a slight twist around the face and secured it with a pin behind the right ear. It was an understated style, but incredibly elegant nonetheless," says Guido.
Create the Look:
1. Spray pillow proof blowdry express primer on damp hair
2. Apply satinwear 02 prepping blow-dry lotion
3. Blowdry hair with a round brush
4. Create a clean side part to the left
5. Twist front section and pin behind right ear