Redken Creative Consultant Guido played up Alberta Ferretti's Spring/Summer 2015 collection with a natural, hippy-inspired hairstyle.
"At this moment, easy hair feels the most modern, and that's the overall feeling we get with this style. The Alberta Ferretti girl is kind of a hippie, but still very feminine and soft, so I left the hair a bit natural with some nice chunky texture and loose curls," says Guido.
The star Fashion Week stylist then sprayed fashion waves 07 throughout the hair, and used two different sized curling irons to add more movement.
Then, he applied more fashion waves 07 to pull out the curls a bit, creating that nice matte texture.
Create the Look:
1. Start with clean hair by washing with Diamond Oil Shampoo and Conditioner.
2. Rough blow-dry, and then create a messy center-part using fingers.
3. Use a round brush to blow-dry the front of the hair until smooth.
4. Spray fashion waves 07 sea salt spray throughout the hair to create some texture.
5. Create additional movement by loosely wrapping underside pieces of hair around a 1/2 inch curling iron and face-framing pieces around a 1-inch curling iron. Apply another mist of fashion waves 07 sea salt spray throughout the hair to pull out some of the curl.