Secret agents from the 1950s were the inspiration behind David Hart's Fall/Winter 2013 collection.
Parading down the runways was a smart selection of suits, classic knits and expertly tailored evening wear that's certainly worthy of any international man of mystery.
Of course, a dapper spy can't be seen without signature hair.
"The collection is very tailored with lots of texture, so Hart wanted the hair to be combed back and sleek," says lead stylist Kien Hoang for Oribe Hair Care.
Before having their hair parted to the side and slicked back to a polished Bond-esque finish, each model had a cut and clean-up. In five simple steps, you can create this hot look for him.
How to achieve this look:
1. Prep hair with Foundation Mist.
2. Part hair to one side with a comb.
3. Combine Gel Serum and Creme for Style and apply section by section to hair, smoothing the back down and the hair in the front up and away from the face. Use a comb to help slick back the hair for a more polished look.
4. Apply Superfine Strong or Soft Lacquer to hair and blow dry to seal the style and create a shiny finish.
5. Apply more Superfine Strong to tame down flyaways and complete the look.