Celebrity stylist Clyde Haywood creates the hot hair looks flaunted by A-listers from coast to coast. Using Wella Professionals, he created a long, sleek look for Naya Rivera-the stunning actress and singer who made a debut at the recent VMAs presented by MTV.
"Her dress was an inspiration for her Super Sexy 70's vibe," reveals Clyde Haywood. "With peek-a-boo cutouts and cool gold inserts, we collaborated to go for a modern-day Cher look."
Get Rivera's Look:
Celebrity Stylist Clyde Haywood suggested long and sleek with a center part for Naya Rivera--adding tons of texture to keep her lok ultra-cool and up-to-date.
1. Start with clean freshly washed and conditioned hair, using Wella Professionals Enrich Shampoo and Conditioner, to ensure hair is in perfect condition.
2. Apply a generous amount of Wella Professionals Velvet Amplifier to damp hair (about 5 pumps). Apply 1 inch from roots and adding more of the product further down the lengths.
3. Part hair down the middle and blow dry each section using a large round brush to create a smooth sleek finish. Apply tension with the brush at the roots and loosen the tension as you dry to the ends of the hair.
4. Once dry, spray Wella Professionals Ocean Spritz (about 10 sprays) and rough dry it with the blow dryer to fatten the hair and give it a super chunky texture. Spray product in hands and tousle to enhance layers and give bangs a sexy little jut.
5. Mist the entire look with Wella Professionals Stay Essential Finishing Spray. Next step, the red carpet.
Stylist: Clyde Haywood, Celebrity Stylist using Wella Professionals